The IPAA/PESA Energy Education Center has several yearly fundraisers that we rely on to continue growing the middle school and high school programs. A great way to show your support is by attending, or encouraging your employees, to attend these yearly events. Click on the name of the event below to learn more and register.
- NEW! Online Donations – You can now make donations online! If your company participates in an employee match program, please consider filling out the necessary paperwork as it makes your contribution go that much farther.
- Wildcatters’ Ball – February 7, 2020 – This annual, black tie event features a guest speaker, superb cuisine, a captivating silent auction, and opportunities to renew old friendships and make new acquaintances all while enjoying a live band. Buy a table and bring your coworkers and/or clients for a night of good food, wine and fun.
- Oil & Gas Overview Course – February 4 and August 11, 2020 – These courses are hosted by NAPE semi-annually during their shows. It qualifies for CPE, CPD, and AAPL recertifcation credits. The course has an upstream focus with some midstream information and thoroughly covers: industry structure, petroleum geology and exploration, mineral rights and leasing, drilling and completion, and development and production operations. Partnered with Energy Training Resources, LLC
- Wildcatters’ Sporting Clays – September 17, 2020 – This event features door prizes, team prizes and great networking opportunities. Teams are initially sold to sponsors then will open to individuals, should any remaining slots remain.
- In-House Trainings – You Choose – If you can’t find a training that meets your exact needs or don’t have time to send multiple people to multiple trainings, we can customize a course to meet your company’s needs. For more information, contact Nikki. Partnered with Energy Training Resources, LLC
- eLearning Courses – Online – we currently offer two courses online. 1) Petroleum Geology for Non-Geologists and 2) U.S. Mineral Rights and Leasing. They are media-rich and information packed. Upon completion AAPL members receive 10 recertification credits. Partnered with Energy Training Resources, LLC