About The IPAA Energy Workforce Education Center
The IPAA Energy Workforce Education Center supports energy education outreach in fourbroad areas:
- High School Exploring Energy Program
- Consulting Services (National and International)
- Virtual and In-house Oil & Gas Courses*
- Industry-focused eLearning Online Courses*
*proceeds from these courses benefit the IPAA Educational Foundation.
To date, there are:
- 3,500 graduates
- 1,500 students enrolled in the 2019-20 school year
- 41 percent female participation
- Two-thirds of students are economically disadvantaged
- Significant impact on first generation college participation
- Over $1,000,000 in college scholarships awarded
- 750 industry student externships awarded with 36 participating companies
Industry-focused eLearning Online Courses
IPAA has partnered with Energy Training Resources, LLC to launch a series of industry-focused eLearning courses that are available online. Proceeds benefit the IPAA Educational Foundation.
Virtual and In-House Oil & Gas Courses
Also partnering with Energy Training Resources, LLC, in-person and open to the public oil & gas courses are offered several times throughout the year. We also offer customized in-house courses. Proceeds benefit the IPAA Educational Foundation.