April 8 – April 9, 2019
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
811 7th Avenue
New York, NY 10019
Pre-Registration is now closed.
For On-Site Registration, please visit our Registration Desk on the Lobby Level by escalators.
Monday, April 8: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 9: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA) is pleased to announce its 25th annual Oil & Gas Investment Symposium (OGIS) New York, April 8-9, 2019 at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel.
Who Should Present their corporate opportunities to institutional and private investors?
- Public E&P companies
- Private E&P companies looking for investors or considering going public
- Midstream companies
- Service and supply companies
Who Should Attend:
- Institutional and private investors interested in energy sector investment opportunities
- Private oil and gas companies looking to take their company public
- Anyone doing business in, or who has interest in, the oil and gas industry
What to Expect at OGIS New York:
- Hear presentations from oil and gas leaders and how they are creating value in their companies in 2019
- Meet with energy management teams during breakout sessions and in one-on-one meetings
- Network with oil and gas industry insiders and institutional and private investors
- Don’t miss the chance to be part of this energy investment symposium and learn about some great investment opportunities in 2019!
Thank You To Our Premier Sponsors