Date and Time
Fri, February 7, 2020
2500 Summer Street
noun a feeling of surprise mingled with admiration, caused by something beautiful or unexpected.
verb desire or be curious to know something.
- A Black-tie Experience including Reception, Dinner, Silent Auction and Entertainment
- Benefits innovative STEM and IPAA/PESA Energy Education Programs
- 20-Year Tradition of Prime Industry Networking
- $8.5M Raised for Charitable and Educational Organizations
Sponsorships available now!
Complete and return the registration form.
For questions, contact Gayle Pratt
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 281-914-6601
Benefiting the IPAA Educational Foundation, a 501(c)(3) corporation, and its mission to support programs educating the public about the significant contributions the industry makes to the American economy and society.
Key IPAA/PESA Energy Education Center Programs
High School Petroleum Academies
- Started in 2006
- 3,200 graduates
- 41% female participation
- $1 million in college scholarships awarded
- 750 student oil & gas industry externships
- Two-thirds of student population is economically disadvantaged
- Significant impact on first generation college participation
Middle School STEM Career Exploration
- Started in 2018
- 22 schools in 9 school districts in 2 states, Texas and New Mexico
- 1,249 students impacted
- Explores 35 different STEM careers including petroleum, mechanical and
electrical engineering, landman, geologist and technician roles