noun a feeling of surprise mingled with admiration, caused by something beautiful or unexpected.
verb desire or be curious to know something.
- A Black-tie Experience including Reception, Dinner, Silent Auction and Entertainment
- Benefits innovative STEM and IPAA/PESA Energy Education Programs
- 20-Year Tradition of Prime Industry Networking
- $8.5M Raised for Charitable and Educational Organizations
With Special Guest
Representative Kevin Brady
Ranking Member, U.S. House Committee on Ways and Means
Sponsorships available now!
Complete and return the registration form.
For questions, contact Gayle Pratt
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 281-914-6601
Benefiting the IPAA Educational Foundation, a 501(c)(3) corporation, and its mission to support programs educating the public about the significant contributions the industry makes to the American economy and society.
Key IPAA/PESA Energy Education Center Programs
High School Petroleum Academies
- Started in 2006
- 3,200 graduates
- 41% female participation
- $1 million in college scholarships awarded
- 750 student oil & gas industry externships
- Two-thirds of student population is economically disadvantaged
- Significant impact on first generation college participation
Middle School STEM Career Exploration
- 32 schools in 2 states, Texas and New Mexico
- 2,500 students impacted
- Explores 35 different STEM careers including petroleum, mechanical and
electrical engineering, landman, geologist and technician roles