Tue, August 20, 2019
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
George R. Brown Convention Center
1001 Avenida De Las Americas
Houston, TX 77010
Pre-Registration is now closed. We are still accepting registrations at the onsite registration price. Please fill out the form to the right and email it to Nikki. The registration desk will open at 7:30 AM on Tuesday outside of room 320A.
For questions, email Nikki.
NOTE: This course is open to both IPAA members and non-members and you do not need to be registered for NAPE to attend.
The oil and natural gas industry is broad and complex, so IPAA has partnered with Energy Training Resources, LLC and developed an information-packed Oil and Gas Overview Course that connects the functional and commercial aspects of the industry. The course has an upstream focus with some midstream information and will thoroughly cover the following topics:
View our Course Topics for a detailed description of each section.
The course is recommended for oil and gas company employees, suppliers, contractors, attorneys, accountants, bankers, investors, traders, insurers, regulators, etc. and qualifies for continuing professional development credits (CPD, CPE, RL, RPL, CPL, and CPL Specialist).
On/before August 11 – $299
August 12 – August 16 – $350
Starting August 16 at noon (EDT) – Onsite – $400
DISCOUNTS (no discounts will be given to those registering on or after August 12)
10% off for the following attendees
1) Members of the IPAA Emerging Leaders in Energy Program*
3) My company is registering 5 or more employees***
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT REGISTRATION
1) If you are registering with any of our discounts you CANNOT register online. Instead, please fill out the Registration Form to the right and follow the remittance instructions. If you register online we will not be able to issue you a refund.
2) If you are registering from overseas and need a letter, you must be registered for the NAPE Expo. This course is held in conjunction with their semi-annual shows. NAPE will provide you with the necessary letter after you’ve registered for their conference.
3) Registration will close at noon on Friday, August 16. After that, prices will increase to the onsite registration price of $400.
4) A final details email will be sent to all registered attendees on Friday, August 16.
*Emerging Leaders must be enrolled at time of registration.
**Teachers must show ID.
***Companies registering 5 or more employees must complete the form for each employee and submit you paperwork and payment at the same time.
Event benefits the IPAA Educational Foundation and the IPAA/PESA Energy Education Center.