Reports & Statistics : Economic Reports & Industry Statistics
The Independent Petroleum Association of America is pleased to present our Economic Reports – a diverse and complete picture of the industry continually updated throughout the year. This collection of indispensable publications will allow you to make the necessary decisions about today’s competitive oil and natural gas industry.
Our Economic Reports save you money. There will be no need to subscribe to many different publications and databases. You can get all the latest industry data from one subscription to our Economic Reports. We have the time, resources, and expertise to compile and interpret the pertinent data for you.
Oil & Natural Gas Production in Your State ®
IPAA is pleased to release the latest data on American oil and natural gas production in a new edition of the popular “Oil and Gas Producing Industry in Your State.” Based on 2010 data, the “2011-2012″ report is a result of continued collaboration between IPAA and IHS.
This edition has been expanded to include top producing county data and production rankings for oil and natural gas by congressional district, in addition to ten-year charts on key trends.
The latest report also includes numbers on unconventional oil and natural gas production, permit and operator data, horizontal drilling figures and marginal production by state and features an extended industry and educational resource section at the beginning of the publication.
IPAA’s “Oil and Gas Producing Industry in Your State” remains the definitive source of upstream state- by-state data. If you would like to receive a hard copy of the report, please contact Fred Lawrence.
- 2011-2012 Oil & Gas Producing Industry in Your State (pdf) 53.14 MB
- 2010-2011 Oil & Gas Producing Industry in Your State (pdf) 9.2 MB
- 2009-2010 Oil & Gas Producing Industry in Your State (pdf) 21.06 MB
- 2008-2009 Oil & Gas Producing Industry in Your State (pdf) 11.69 MB
- 2007-2008 Oil & Gas Producing Industry in Your State (pdf) 7.24 MB
- 2005-2006 Oil & Gas Producing Industry in Your State (pdf) 20.73 MB
Profile of Independent Producers
- 2008 Profile of Independent Producers (pdf) 3.28 kB
- 2000 Profile of Independent Producers (pdf) 4.08 MB
- 1998 Profile of Independent Producers
- 1996 Profile of Independent Producers
United States Petroleum Statistics
Declaration of Independents Analysis and Statistics
- International Page
- 2011 IPAA DisputeResolution (pdf) 5.1 MB
- International Activity Survey II: Weighing the Risks and Rewards (pdf) 967.9 kB