Who We Are
The Independent Petroleum Association of America is dedicated to ensuring a strong, viable domestic oil and natural gas industry, recognizing that an adequate and secure supply of energy is essential to the national economy.
The Independent Petroleum Association of America is the national association representing the thousands of independent crude oil and natural gas explorer/producers in the United States. It also operates in close cooperation with 44 unaffiliated independent national, state and regional associations, which together represent thousands of royalty owners and the companies which provide services and supplies to the domestic industry.
Listed below are the 10 most recent reports.
- November 20, 2014
- November 6, 2014
- October 24, 2014
- October 17, 2014
- October 2, 2014
- September 19, 2014
- September 12, 2014
- July 31, 2014
- July 24, 2014
- July 10, 2014
- IPAA sends letter to FWS requesting listing petition transparency
- IPAA comments to EPA’s proposed Clean Power Plan
- Partnership for a Better Energy Future: Carbon Emission Guidelines for Existing Stationary Sources
- December 2014 - IPAA Praises Senate for Extending BLM Energy Permitting Project
- December 2014 - Independent Oil and Gas Producers Applaud House-Passed Provision to Streamline BLM Energy Permits
- November 2014 - IPAA: EPA’s Waters of the U.S. Rule Will Hurt America’s Energy Producers
- November 2014 - IPAA Submits Comments on BOEM’s Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: ‘Over Bonding Must End.’
- November 2014 - IPAA Files Comments on U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service’s Proposed Policy on Voluntary Prelisting Conservation Actions