Who We Are
The Independent Petroleum Association of America is dedicated to ensuring a strong, viable domestic oil and natural gas industry, recognizing that an adequate and secure supply of energy is essential to the national economy.
The Independent Petroleum Association of America is the national association representing the thousands of independent crude oil and natural gas explorer/producers in the United States. It also operates in close cooperation with 44 unaffiliated independent national, state and regional associations, which together represent thousands of royalty owners and the companies which provide services and supplies to the domestic industry.
Listed below are the 10 most recent reports.View All
- IPAA Sends Letter to EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy
- Multi-Industry Coalition Submits Comments to the Office of Management and Budget Regarding the Social Cost of Carbon
- IPAA and NOIA Letter to BOEM Requesting an Extension on the Comment Period for Its Liability Insurance Proposal
- Coalition Comments on the Senate Committee on Finance Staff Discussion on Cost Recovery
- IPAA Comments on Chairman Baucus' Proposal to Reform Cost Recovery and Tax Accounting Rules
- April 2014 - IPAA: NEPA Process Opaque and Burdensome for Independent Producers
- March 2014 - U.S. Oil, Natural Gas CEOs to Unveil Company Portfolios to Wall Street at Industry’s Largest Investment Conference
- March 2014 - U.S. Oil, Gas Producers Respond to President Obama’s 2015 Budget Proposal
- February 2014 - IPAA Responds to Chairman Camp’s Tax Reform Proposal Affecting Independent Oil and Natural Gas Producers
- January 2014 - IPAA Welcomes Prominent Place of Natural Gas in SOTU