Who We Are
The Independent Petroleum Association of America is dedicated to ensuring a strong, viable domestic oil and natural gas industry, recognizing that an adequate and secure supply of energy is essential to the national economy.
The Independent Petroleum Association of America is the national association representing the thousands of independent crude oil and natural gas explorer/producers in the United States. It also operates in close cooperation with 44 unaffiliated independent national, state and regional associations, which together represent thousands of royalty owners and the companies which provide services and supplies to the domestic industry.
Listed below are the 10 most recent reports.
- October 24, 2014
- October 17, 2014
- October 2, 2014
- September 19, 2014
- September 12, 2014
- July 31, 2014
- July 24, 2014
- July 10, 2014
- June 27, 2014
- May 22, 2014
- Comments on BOEM’s Risk Management, Financial Assurance, and Loss Prevention ANPR
- NDPC IPAA Crude by Rail
- AXPC - RMP RFI
- November 2014 - IPAA: EPA’s Waters of the U.S. Rule Will Hurt America’s Energy Producers
- November 2014 - IPAA Submits Comments on BOEM’s Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: ‘Over Bonding Must End.’
- November 2014 - IPAA Files Comments on U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service’s Proposed Policy on Voluntary Prelisting Conservation Actions
- September 2014 - Oil, Gas Producers Commend Senate on Bill to Streamline BLM Energy Permits
- September 2014 - IPAA Responds to Claims Against Crude Oil Exports