Who We Are
The Independent Petroleum Association of America is dedicated to ensuring a strong, viable domestic oil and natural gas industry, recognizing that an adequate and secure supply of energy is essential to the national economy.
The Independent Petroleum Association of America is the national association representing the thousands of independent crude oil and natural gas explorer/producers in the United States. It also operates in close cooperation with 44 unaffiliated independent national, state and regional associations, which together represent thousands of royalty owners and the companies which provide services and supplies to the domestic industry.
Listed below are the 10 most recent reports.
- July 31, 2014
- July 24, 2014
- July 10, 2014
- June 27, 2014
- May 22, 2014
- May 15, 2014
- April 25, 2014
- April 4, 2014
- March 13, 2014
- February 28, 2014
- July 2014 - IPAA Applauds Passage of the 21st Century Endangered Species Transparency Act
- May 2014 - IPAA: Interior’s Wildlife Rule Unwarranted & Problematic
- April 2014 - IPAA: NEPA Process Opaque and Burdensome for Independent Producers
- March 2014 - U.S. Oil, Natural Gas CEOs to Unveil Company Portfolios to Wall Street at Industry’s Largest Investment Conference
- March 2014 - U.S. Oil, Gas Producers Respond to President Obama’s 2015 Budget Proposal