This form is required to participate in the National Energy Academy for High School Students.
Students may be highlighted in efforts to promote the IPAA Energy Workforce Education Center that sponsors the IPAA Energy
Workforce Education Center-sponsored program at your child’s school. For example, students may be featured in IPAA Energy
Workforce Education Center-sponsored activities, through newspapers, radio, TV, the web, DVDs, displays, brochures, and other types of media.
By filling out and submitting the information below you grant the IPAA Energy Workforce Education Center and its employees, representatives, event sponsoring companies and authorized media organizations permission to print, photograph, and record my child for use in audio, video, film, or any other electronic, digital, and printed media.
i. This is with the understanding that neither the IPAA Energy Workforce Education Center nor its representatives or sponsors will reproduce said photograph, interview, or likeness for any commercial value or receive monetary gain for use of any reproduction/broadcast of said photograph or likeness. I am also fully aware that I will not receive monetary compensation for my child’s participation.
ii. I further release and relieve IPAA Energy Workforce Education Center, its employees, and other representatives from any liabilities, known or unknown, arising out of the use of this material.
* If students attend most of the meetings for the school year, they will receive an official certificate of completion which can enhance their high school resume and college applications. As substitution for a missed meeting, email email@example.com to complete a short assignment.
• Sign into your Zoom link on-time. School appropriate attire is required.
• Be aware of your surroundings. Others can see BEHIND you.
• Always be courteous and professional in your conduct and choice of words.
• Log into your meeting from a distraction free, quiet environment.
• Keep your audio on mute until you want to speak to limit background noise.
• If you would like to speak or answer a question, use the “Raise Hand” feature, then unmute yourself after you are called on.
• If you would like to use the chat box, remember that it is public, and a record of the chat is kept and archived.
• Make sure your video is on so we can see your happy face.