Independent Oil and Gas News Headlines
- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. to Make Presentation in New York City at the Imperial Capital Global Opportunities Conference
[Marketwire] – HOUSTON, TX– – Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. will make a presentation at Imperial Capital’s 5th Annual Global Opportunities Conference on Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 2:55 PM EDT.A live video webcast of Carrizo’s …
- ATP Oil & Gas and Ivanhoe Energy Boost Production — Margins Squeezed
[Marketwire] – NEW YORK, NY– – For roughly two months benchmark oil prices have been pulled in opposite directions as analysts and traders try to gauge future petroleum demand. The volatile swings in oil prices have …
- QR Energy Announces Close of Acquisition, Third Quarter Cash Distribution and Increased Fourth Quarter Cash Distribution
[Marketwire] – HOUSTON, TX– – QR Energy, LP announced today that it has closed the $577 million acquisition of oil and natural gas properties from its sponsor, Quantum Resources Fund, effective October 1, 2011.QR Energy …
- PANHANDLE OIL AND GAS INC. Reports Intent to Purchase Fayetteville Assets
[PR Newswire] – PANHANDLE OIL AND GAS INC. today reported that it has agreed to purchase interests in 193 non-operated natural gas wells and 1,531 acres of leasehold located in Van Buren, Conway and Cleburne Counties, Arkansas for $17,500,000 from a private seller.
- Comparing Large Oil And Gas Names Working U.S. Land Plays, Part II
- Petrobras Tanzania Begins Drilling for Oil at Zeta-1 Block
- GeoResources, Inc. Provides an Operations Update and Also Provides 2011 and 2012 Production and Capital Guidance
[Business Wire] – GeoResources, Inc., , today provided an operations update as well as guidance on 2011 and 2012 capital expenditure and production levels.
- Pa. would let counties set gas drilling fees
[AP] – Gov. Tom Corbett released a plan for Pennsylvania’s natural gas boom Monday that would allow the state’s counties to impose a fee on drilling to help pay to regulate it and fix environmental damage in communities where it is happening.
- [$$] Cyprus Leader Blamed in Blast
- [$$] France Cancels Shale-Gas Permits Over Fracking Impasse