- IPAA Statement to Senate Energy & Natural Resources Hearing
- Natural Gas Production vs. Wind Power Supply Projection
2009 GasVsWind (pdf) 679.33 kB
- Hydraulic Fracturing Under Attack
- 'Game Changing' Update on Natural Gas
2009 Natural Gas Game Changer (pdf) 1.34 MB
- New Natural Gas and Oil Taxes Would Crush America's Clean Energy and Energy Security
- Status of Tax and Enviromental Issues in Obama Administration/111th Congress April, 2009
- Legitimate Hedging Now Under Fire
- IPAA and TIPRO Support FERC Financial Forms Rulemaking; Suggest Limited Changes
- Final Task Force Report
- The Oil & Gas Producing Industry In Your State
- IPAA Comments on Gas Gathering/Pipeline Safety
- IPAA Comments on DOE Natural Gas Shortage Study
- Windfall Profits Tax Information Page
These materials provide information explaining the adverse consequences of a windfall profits tax and the nature of profits in the oil and natural gas industry. Recent editorials opposing the proposals to pass a new windfall profits tax are collected and made available.
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) helps pay the winter heating bills or summer cooling bills of low-income and elderly people. LIHEAP is funded by the federal government. Nevertheless, it needs much more attention. Congress provided $2.2 billion for LIHEAP in 2005. That was only enough to help about 14 percent of the estimated 32 million U.S. households eligible for assistance.
- FERC Gathering Comments
FERC Gathering Comments IPAA submits comments to FERC, reiterating concerns with oversight of gathering facilities (November 22, 2005).
- IPAA Response to Senator Charles Grassley's Letter on Industry Investments
IPAA Response to Senator Charles Grassley’s Letter on Industry Investments Michael Linn, IPAA Chairman, explains that industry is investing earnings into new energy supplies, re-building after the Hurricanes and supporting full funding of the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program.
- Congressional Testimony on Winter Fuels Outlook
Congressional Testimony on Winter Fuels Outlook
IPAA Offshore Committee Chairman Charles Davidson, president and CEO of Noble Energy, testifies before the House of Representatives on “Natural Gas and Heating Oil for American Homes.” (Nov. 2, 2005)
- IPAA Selects New Leadership
Mike Linn of Linn Energy, Pittsburgh and Buddy Kleemeier of Kaiser-Francis Oil Company, Tulsa selected chairman and vice chairman respectively.
- Turning the Page on Energy Policy
Turning the Page on Energy Policy: A brief summary of the producer issues in the Energy Policy Act of 2005 and a review of the challenges facing producers in the coming year.
- Winter Natural Gas Markets
- IPAA Comments on MMS 5-Year Plan Scoping Notice
- The Facts about Prices
THE COSTS OF OIL & NATURAL GAS:
- IPAA International Webpage
IPAA International Webpage: IPAA is pleased to announce the posting of its “International Webpage.” This is an on-going effort by IPAA to provide members with information about pursuing international venues, tracking pertinent international developments, and participating in the NAPE ® International Forum.