August 18 – August 19, 2011
George R. Brown Convention Center
1001 Avenida De Las Americas
Houston, TX 77010
The NAPE Business Conference, “Independent Thinking: Impact on America’s Energy Future,” brings together oil and gas executives and experts at the Hilton Americas Hotel on the day before the Expo. This event is focusing on major plays in Mid-Continent and Southern U.S. – Haynesville, Eagle Ford, Spraberry, Bone Spring, Granite Wash, Barnett, Mississippi Lime, Woodford and more.
The NAPE Expo, held twice a year at Houston’s George R. Brown Convention Center, is the premier venue where in two days you can see what’s going on throughout the entire oil patch:
- Buy or sell prospects or producing properties
- Network with top E&P executives and deal makers
- Enjoy access to capital providers
- See the latest in technology and equipment
- Meet with lawyers, landmen and G&G consultants
New for NAPE
- Extended Expo Hours – Exhibit hours have been extended and are now 8 AM – 5:30 PM Thursday and 8 AM – 4 PM Friday.
- Increased Connectivity – NAPE has done a complete wireless buyout of the George R. Brown Convention Center for 2011 Summer NAPE. This will consist of a FREE event wide hotspot allowing attendees and exhibitors to check e-mail and browse the web from any laptop, cell phone or tablet device equipped with Wi-Fi. In the past, cellular networks have bogged down during high utilization. With this hotspot, users will be able to check their e-mail or browse the web reducing part of the load on the cellular network.
- Internet Cafe – Take advantage of several computer stations and printers. Get business done at NAPE!
Click here to register for the 2011 Summer NAPE Expo