Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Technology — and Policy — Transforming American Energy Outlook
- Natural Gas the Talk of the Town
- Good News for Offshore Development, So Why Block Access?
- IPAA Winter Magazine Released
- Don’t Hold Oil & Gas Hostage for Political Points
- Beyond the Barrel
- CARE- Citizens' Alliance For Responsible Energy
- Deep Pockets
- Energy Tomorrow
- Energy Wire
- Environmental Capital
- Fort Worth Star Telegram- Barnett Shale blog
- Houston Chronicle- NewsWatch:Energy
- Independent Oil, Gas Producers Sector Snapshot
- National Journal's Energy & Environment Blog
- Oil & Gas Investor- Energy Politics Blog
- Oil & Gas Investor- Natural Gas Blog
- Oil Voice
- Shale Blog
- Speaking of Oil
- The Barrel
- The Big Picture
- The Hill's Congress Blog
- The Oil and The Glory
- The Oil Drum
- True Blue – Natural Gas (AGA blog)
IPAA Vice President of Communications Jeff Eshelman leads the way in IPAA media relations, publications and industry communication and outreach.
Nicole maintains daily media relations for IPAA and oversees the association’s grassroots outreach program.
Brendan serves as manager of communications and staff editor for IPAA. It is his duty to maintain a wary eye on Access while also managing IPAA’s publications, newsletters and fact sheets.
Ryan serves as legislative assistant to the IPAA government relations team. Ryan’s responsibilities for IPAA cover global warming, appropriations, taxation and judiciary issues.
Nikki covers the marketing for IPAA’s annual member meetings, Private Capital Conference, Texas Wildcatters’ Open, and NAPE. Knowledge is power and that is why she blogs on behalf of the IPAA Meetings Department.
Fred is Vice President of Economics and International Affairs at IPAA. As the resident go-to for industry analysis and statistics (and much more), he works closely with IPAA membership, Congressional staff, media and the public.
Julia is IPAA’s Public Affairs & Communications Coordinator. Some of her responsibilities include serving as press contact, writing op-eds, and managing the Declaration of Independents initiative.
Jennifer is all things OGIS and blogs on behalf of the IPAA Meetings Department. When it comes to an IPAA event, Jennifer wants you aware and prepared!